Work for Dove
Part Time Accompanied Viewer
We are looking for a property professional who would be available to work for us on a part time basis, showing potential tenants around properties that they are in interested in renting from us. The role would suit either a student looking for work to accompany their studies or an experienced professional looking for non full time work to supplement their income. We would prefer the candidate to have a property background, but it is not essential.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dove Properties is an award winning independent letting agent, with over 400 student and residential properties on our books. We seek an enthusiastic and experienced Office Manager to join our team based at our office on Ecclesall Road, Sheffield.
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced and confident individual. You will report to the Directors and will be responsible for implementing and managing office procedures and policies for the business, managing the cycle of the business and lending a hand in all areas of the business when necessary. You will be the go-to person for staff and HR duties and will be responsible for signing off tenancy agreements and payments to contractors and landlords. You will manage most aspects of office day to day operations ensuring the smooth running of lettings, property management and accounts and ensuring adherence to compliance and industry standards.
The role would suit a very organised, confident and professional individual with experience of a similar role in property management, preferably in an agency environment, with experience of handling hr duties. You will have excellent verbal, written and IT skills and be able to demonstrate a successful record of managing and motivating a team. A full driving license and a car are required.
Day to day key responsibilities include:
- To be the go-to person for staff - currently standing at 8 members of staff, allowing the directors to focus on clients and income generation.
- Manage, improve and implement policies for each part of the business to further enhance efficiency and standards.
- Overseeing property certification, ensuring property safety and legal compliance objectives are being met.
- Managing the smooth and successful delivery of each cycle of the business
- Auditing and authorising transfers to landlords and contractors, that have been created by the Accounts Administrator
- Signing off tenancy agreements agreed by the Lettings team.
- Recommending and managing the implementation of new software and IT procedures.
- Managing any rent arrears or tenancy deposit issues with our Accounts Administrator and being responsible for overseeing the collection of rent and repayment of deposits.
- Handle HR duties including holidays, staff rotas, absences, training of staff, 1 to 1's, appraisals, and assisting the Directors with recruitment.
- Recommending, implementing and overseeing H&S Policies, Data protection policies, training
- Overseeing promoting the business, managing testimonials and social media.
- Work with our Office Administrator to organise company events and marketing.
- Manage website updates to meet the cyclical activities of the business
- Maintaining the high standards of the company
- Lend a hand in all areas of the business, where necessary
This is a permanent role working for an award-winning Sheffield property firm, established for over 25 years. In 2018 we were awarded the Sheffield City Council Letting Agent of the Year award.
- Salary - dependent on experience.
- Car parking permit and work mileage fuel expenses paid for by the company
- Holidays 21 days a year (plus bank holidays), rising to a maximum of 25 days a year.
- Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 - 5.00 pm. You will be required to work some Saturdays to assist other team members at our busier times.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 5 working days that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
- Property Management: 1 year (Required)
- HR related: 1 year (Required)
- Office Management: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals. If you are enthusiastic about the industry and have a property background, please feel free to send us your cv to our email address email@example.com